Remember the time, when you were very small and had dreamt to become almost everything and had no doubt in mind of not being able to achieve it? Well, that was childhood and that is what all of us should never loose. Childhood was not just years of being small and silly; it is a phase where you have infinite inspiration and confidence to achieve it.
Many of the youngsters today, have ideas to become something or make something but where they are lacking is inspiration. Inspiration, if not backed leads to lack of guts and that’s what makes many of the youngsters to be a sheep in the herd rather than the wolf in the street. Many youngsters wish to do something out-of-the-box, but where the idea should origin from? Remember, the simplest of the ideas make it to the top and the complex ones become simple to be at the top.
There is a huge difference between thinking of becoming big and being the bigger one. Your dreams can be touching the sky but are you? The generation today is miles away from the last one and it is leading towards being a huge inspiration to the coming generations. But, still even being part of this very generation we find ourselves somewhere down the line in a jiff of not being able to achieve something.
It is important to realize your worth, it is necessary to sharpen your skills and it is vital to grasp all the better things about your work. If you want to be important to the world, the society, your family, and yourself, start doing the following things smartly
Decrypting the Inspiration from:
- Nature — Take your camera, go for a walk, meditate or relax in an open place, paint.
- Web — Read and learn online, watch videos of people who have inspired out-of-box ideas and projects, read inspirational quotes and stories, join a blog or forum and talk with like-minded people.
- People —Humans can only help humans. Let other’s stories and journey inspire you, talk with them, share with them.
While you are doing the above, make sure you are taking a step forward in some ways:
1. Believe in Possibilities — It is possible that the idea you have has already been taken or it may not work out or just needs a broader perspective for implementation. Always look for different possibilities before, during and after implementation of your idea.
2. Don’t Wait — It doesn’t even mean that you should rush and chop your path to becoming great. Imagine the number of other people trying to implement their ideas and now think, how many of them are having the same idea as you? The population of the world and the ideas existing is not less in numbers neither the number of people with the same ideas. Start experimenting!
3. Learn And Read — Learn and read not only to gain knowledge but to actually have something inspiring you to do better. The more you know about a thing, the better you can implement it. The better your experiment’s results are, the more motivated you will be.
4. Find Your Worth — Don’t let some tormenting comments of you not being useful become any kind of obstacle in your path. Try and ignore those taunts and let your work speak for you.
5. Become a Risk-taker — To implement something different, it is important that you take risks. And if you have the valid ideas, experiment on to implement them. The more you will experiment, the more you will learn.