- King Siddharta: He is just 21 years old a dynamic and a multitalented person, and he has acclaimed his name in India’s top young entrepreneurs. He is an author, speaker (talks about spirituality and entrepreneurship) and a magazine publisher. He began his work as an event manager and organizer but his primary works can be seen as a website designer and website developer (e.g. website MeditationRocks.us).
- Neha Juneja: She is 27 years old and owner of her company named Greenway Grammy Infra that has developed the Greenway smart stoves which are actually the modern cook stove replacements for the traditional mud cook stoves. Neha Juneja’s company has won the BusinessWorld Young Entrepreneur Award in 2011 and the Intel Global Challenge in 2012 with receiving of 50,000 dollars from the Intel Foundation.
- Farrhad Acidwalla: At the age of 21 he is now the CEO of self-owned company named Rockstah Media that is basically a web development, marketing, branding and advertisement company. Farrhad began his entrepreneurial career at the very young age of 16 when he borrowed 500 bucks from his father to buy a domain to build a web community devoted to aviation and aero-modelling, later on he sold out that web unit at very handsome rates. Today Farrhad is among the top young entrepreneurs of India.
- Shravan Kumaran and Sanjay Kumaran: these both brothers probably have been the youngest entrepreneurs of India at the age of 14 and 12 respectively. They are the founders of the Go Dimensions; that is an App Development unit that these techie brothers developed in the year 2011 at their home in Chennai. These two brothers have developed around 11 apps which are available at the Google Play Store as well as at the Apple App Store. There have been over 35,000+ downloads of theirs developed apps so far. Shravan and Sanjay have also given their presentations at the IIM-B and TedX conferences.
- Phanindra Sama: Phanindra Sama or also known as Phani is the CEO and the co-founder of redBus.in; that is the India’s largest bus ticketing company. He is basically the CEO of the Pilani Soft Labs Pvt. Ltd that is a Bangalore-based company and was founded by three of his other friends when they were studying in BITS, Pilani. redBus is one of the fastest growing companies in India conveys a survey; and has won India’s best Internet start-up in 2010 by IMAI. Phani was awarded as the Entrepreneur of the Year under IT, Global Shaper Award in 2011, and also got selected as the High-Impact Endeavour Entrepreneur and TiE Entrepreneur.
The young generation of India is undoubtedly hardworking and curious; they want to explore their hidden dimensions and also want to experience the complexities of life at their own. They have this zeal to become independent in all the terms. This young generation are ready to experiment with their atypical attitudes and believe me, their age is not a hindrance at all rather at very young age they have shown the world how to become one’s own boss and how to run a business at own terms and conditions.