AAP is just trying to break off the "Contrived Comfort Zone"!

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Greatest, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Greatest

Greatest New Member

Not a long time has been passed and AAP is all set kept under so many criticisms. But this is also cannot be ignored that AAP is the first party in governance who has done so many significant changes in the system in just 20 days!! The oposition parties are getting anxious and baffled and trying out every possible way to condemn and criticize AAP and CM Arvind Kejariwal. And Kudos to the critics who are leaving not a single point to degrade the sincere efforts of AAP. Well, in my opinion the reason that I do feel why AAP is facing so much of negativity and criticism is just because it is trying to break off the dull shell of rotten governing system of Indian government and its administration. AAP is trying to put off the cozy blanket of laziness and carelessness with which the Indian police, ministry and welfare system have been covering themselves so far. If someone has now come over to make the jinxed system realize about the right conduct of duties and responsibilities then what is wrong with that? It is just because the government has been living in a very "comfortable zone" where it could well compromise with the crimes, exploitation, injustice taking place against the Aam Janta, and here Someone is now coming forward to scream into the deaf ears of those people then they are getting annoyed over this!!

Now this is what I call the "Transformation" and That's the way it is!

What do the Indians feel about this view, do come up with your points?

2. aarthic

aarthic New Member

AAP should concentrate to provide GREAT GOVERNANCE rather than doing dharna

3. Ambika

Ambika New Member

AAP is certainly providing excitement, but where is the actual governance?